Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    contactViaAskMe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 10:08 AM
    Mortgage Refi... What are my chances, and how am I better off?
    I finance my home $115K five yrs back with 6% I/rate for 30 yrs. Now I owe $70K. I think it will take me around 10 more Yrs to pay it off. I know I should have financed it for 15 yrs with better rate back then. I did that just to be in safe side. Now, I am trying to understand what would be better for me, just stick with the mortgage and pay it off as early as I can...
    OR...
    Should I consider re-financing it??
    I don't know what kind of interest rate is out there right now. 750+ is the score. Have W2 of over 100K for last three yrs. The house is worth around 150K now.
    Besides, my property is in different state (rented) than where I am living now. Does that matter?

Thank you in anticipation...
    CAM

Check out some similar questions!

Were to go for refi [ 3 Answers ]

Is lendamerica for real or our they link countrywide?

Mortgage refi. I am doubting my lender! [ 5 Answers ]

I am first time home buyer and purchased my home last year. I got 100% financing for my home loan which was structured as 75-15 by the lender. Just recently I spoke to my lender regarding REFI and after reviewing they suggested a 100% FHA loan. In addition it was a 0 closing cost REFI and all I had...

Mortgage refi points [ 2 Answers ]

I forgot to claim my points from a mortgage refi year 2004. Could I file a Amended return 1040X still?

Should I do this refi? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my current home 11 years. My interest only loan which I'm not that happy that I got in the first place is going to convert soon and my current company is offering me 6.85% on my mortgage of $334K plus I could add my 75K Heloc loan. Currently with taxes and interest I am paying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.