Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queen_betch16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Necessary precondition for a Neolithic village to become a civilization in prehistory
    I need help with my history summer school class. Is anyone willing to help me..
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2010, 10:15 AM

You can answer this question by taking a list of villages that have become civilizations and comparing their attributes to those that haven't. This will tell you which ones are necessary and which ones are coincidence. I'm sure if you read through the chapter, there will be at least a small section where it explains this so you don't have to do the research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Midget quest horse village [ 2 Answers ]

What's is the name of that movie staring a dwarf I think and it is from the early 90s maybe.. the settings is sort of like lord of the rings walking through the forests and on horses going through villages I think he even dies at the end I'm not sure

Neolithic villages and early urban societies [ 1 Answers ]

What are the main differences between Neolithic villages and early urban societies such as found in Mesopotamia, Palestine, and Egypt. What do you think are the most significant differences and why? How did these differences help shape the development of what we term world "civilizations"? By using...

French medieval village wraith [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a film title , wacthed it several years ago, Its based I think somewhere in france, in a village set in medieval times. The opening was the village leaders wife was punished for adultery, she was then raped by most of the men in the village. This woman had a child which was cast...

Title of isolated village and an outside teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Seen in the mid 70's. A 'city' teacher goes to a very small old fashioned village to teach in the 1 room school. Everyone in the town dresses somewhat old fashioned. The children walk by shuffling their feet, they are not allowed to lift them off the ground. The teacher is at them to pick up...

View more questions Search