Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sues68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Canada phone number for nama puck lights?
    Can you give me a contact number in canada for noma?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada phone number for nama puck lights? [ 1 Answers ]

I'am looking for a contact number for noma? I bought a set off puck lights 2 months ago and last night the noma lights caught on fire.

Paretologic phone number canada [ 1 Answers ]

Please find a phone contact for Paretologic in Canada

How to wire puck lights in series [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to wire puck lights (5 lights came in kit, each with it's own 6-8 foot cord/plug) in series to be controlled by one switch/power source. What is the bet way to proceed? I have gone to Home Depot and Lowe's along with several Electrical supply houses looking for a "T splice/Connector"...

Dimmer switch wiring circuit for low volt puck lights [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to install low voltage puck lights under my kitchen cabinets controlled by a switch. I have relatively easy access to incoming power. I'm going to run pigtails from the live line to the switches -one to the existing switch and then one to the new dimmer switch I'm installing. I need...

Under Cabinet Lights (puck style) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just undergone the kitchen remodel. It is a galley style kitchen with the stove and a couple of cabinets and the left, and the sink and a bunch of cabinets on the right. I want to install under cabinet lights on both sides of the kitchen. I am aware that I may need 2 or 3 sets...

View more questions Search