Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowboyrrp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 09:10 PM
    How do I replace the tension spring in my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs
    I am trying to replace the tension spring on my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs I have the new spring, but can't see how to get the old one out.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace belt on washing machine. What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Amana top loading washing machine that has a broken belt. Took off front panel. What has to be taken loose to get the belt around the pulley at the bottom of the motor? Tub springs, pump housing? Should I turn machine on it's back for access to screws at bottom of pump? How do I...

Replace Washing Machine Shutoff Valve [ 11 Answers ]

One of my washing machine shutoff valves is leaking. I would normally fix or repair this myself, but the valves are "encased" in a washing machine hookup box and I don't know how to replace the valve with the box in place and I don't see any way to remove the box. There is no copper pipe above...

Frigidaire washing machine model # 970-C42162-00 [ 0 Answers ]

The machine doesn't spin or pump out the water, why?

Squeaking Frigidaire Washing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older frigidaire washer which squeaks when it is agitating only. Runs fine otherwise. WWX645RBS3

Frigidaire Washing Machine does not agitate [ 1 Answers ]

I own a top loading Frigidaire Washing Machine (model #FWX970EW1) and it stopped agitating today. 1. When you start a cycle, it will fill with water. 2. During the wash cycle, the motor is humming but the drum is not agitating. :confused: 3. If you advance the controls to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.