Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a4154232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 07:46 PM
    A.A I live in Pakistan and I'm a great fan of peace TV.. I just want to know how can w
    A.A
    I live in Pakistan and I'm a great fan of peace TV.. I just want to know how can we ask questions to dr.zakir naik online I want to ask him about using Facebook after the shameful incident of draw Muhammad day... respond to this mail as soon as possible ill be great full to you
    Jazak ♥ALLAH♥...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 11:32 PM
    Hi, a4154232!

Have you tried contacting him via the following site, please?

PEACE TV

Thanks!
    alexjames486 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 04:35 AM
    I see Peace channel.. this channel is full of islamic information.. very nice for muslims buy assignment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in pakistan and I want to know a simple and cheap way to reduced my facemelani [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I live in pakistan and I want to know a cheap and easy way to get reduced my face melenin pigment

Big Trouble - The fan on my Trane XE1000 stopped spinning - I live in Florida [ 23 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old Trane XE 1000 and 2 days ago the fan simply stopped spinning. I also noticed that I have a blinking fan icon on the thermostat in the house. When I turn the unit on (in the house), I can hear the outdoor unit doing something but the fan does not spin. The whole system was...

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

Hot air great -- but followed by cold! Can't turn fan off. [ 1 Answers ]

The house stays warm in general, but cold air blows when the heat is not on. There is only one large cable leading from the furnace to a switch which turns the furnace completely off, so it's not the fan switch, is it? Can I go inside the machine to turn the fan off somehow? Thanks so much for...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan works great... Until I add the remote controller unit. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm the "proud" owner of a Southwind V ceiling fan. I'm a pretty cautious person by nature so when I installed the ceiling fan I left out the optional remote controller piece to make sure all works well. Blue and black fan wires to the black wire in the wirebox, and white on white (grounds...

View more questions Search