Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariah_2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 07:20 PM
    How can I get over my fear of singing in front of people? And start a Career
    Hey I am Mariah and I live in a state where nothing exciting really goes on and I am only 12 years old so I can't really move anywheres exciting yet. I really want to be a singer but I have 2 problems: 1. I can't sing in front of people only a couple of my friends and 2. I don't know how to get started and get over the fear of singing for people?? Helpp! Pleasee!
    P.S. The people I do sing in-front of usually like my singing.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 08:44 AM

You can try inviting more people to listen to you, you can try to sing when there are special occasions like birthdays. I mean, start with small groups of people other than your friends.

Other than that, if you can participate in debates, in class presentations, this will greatly help you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Should I Start My Singing Career and What Should Be My Singer Name? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I need your help people! I need to know how to start my own singing career because I love to sing and also write songs about my personal life. :confused: and what should my singer name be? Okay, I'll leave it up to you guys because I'm in gr.7, I live in canada and I want to start and prepare...

Singing career? [ 5 Answers ]

I love to sing. I am a good singer too. I know this because I record myself singing songs and play it back to myself. I would like to do something with this gift that I have, but one look at a crowd and I get completely nervous and freak out. Any advice?

How can I start a singing career [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:how can I get people to hear my singing and try to start a singing career

View more questions Search