Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    f.ula.2008 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Neoprosone gel and scratch mark
    Hi every body >>> I bought neoprosone gel from site and I was very happy I fell so happy when I apply it on my face to day :)
    When I serch in Google I read that neoprosone can make scratch mark:eek: is it right?? Any body try it? Help me
    :(:(I want to use it but I am afraied :(
    Can I mix with elcome or RA to avoid the marks?

Jun 16, 2010, 05:06 PM

Any body has scratch mark on his face??
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 16, 2010, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by f.ula.2008 View Post
    any body has scratch mark on his face ????
    If I were you will wash my face for a day and a half and then throw it into the trash...

Jun 17, 2010, 12:16 AM

Why??
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 17, 2010, 02:20 AM

F.ula - I think neosporone is a steroid or something to that effect.

I wouldn't recommend you using it however if that makes you happy then so be it .

And yeah Neosporone will NOT cause any stretch or scratch marks on the FACE.

If it does it will be near your hips, and your armpits where people get stretch marks usually !

Some people get it on the stomatch or butt tooo but face I don't see it happening .

However, I don't know if neosporone on the whole does that or not I just know the places where usually stretch marks can appear
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 17, 2010, 10:24 AM

Steroids... thats why.
    Its dangerous.
    Haven't you read reviews on this forum about that class of lightening lotions?Serf...
    mellrrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Its OK to use neoprosone as long as you use it with RA.. coz it is a steroid and overusing it can become dangerous.. u also do not want to use this stuff for a long period because again, using steroids for a long period is dangerous! I recommend that after you get to your desired skin shade, switch to a natural lightener like alpha arbutin or something.. hope this is helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

Neoprosone-gel [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?

Dangers of Neoprosone Gel Forte [ 7 Answers ]

Neoprosone Gel Forte contains two forms of steroids: 1. Betamethasone 2. Neomycin Sulphate Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate should be for medical use only prescribed by doctors and should be avoid to use as skin lighteners. Betamethasone: It is a strong and potent steroid Common...

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

View more questions Search