Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fun4luv58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Free eyeglasses
    Freeeyeglasses
    fun4luv58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 02:26 PM

Where can I find free eyeglasses I am on a fixed income an have dibetes an cannot afford to buy them
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 02:31 PM

Check your phone book or online to find a Lions Club near you. If no luck there, call an area optometrist and ask him/her about Lions Club. If still no luck, ask here again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free eyeglasses [ 13 Answers ]

I am disable.I have always wore glasses.I went to get a new pair only to find out that medicaid has cut me off from buying my glasses.im a diebetic and my eye site is very very bad.I can't see but very little. Where can I go for help to get eyeglasses? Sheila

Free Eyeglasses [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any help for the disabled to get a free eye exam and free eyeglasses ? I'am on a limited income and can't afford to get new glasses. I also have diabetis and my vision is very blurry. Thank you Shirley

Where can you get free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I need eyeglasses for employment but I don't have a job right now.

Free Eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is rex dunagan and I have no money right now or manly no income need a free eye exam and free eyes glass. I have not had a eye exam in 10 yrs and I need one bad. I have no money to pay for eye exam and or eye glasses I would like to get the so if you will please help me thank you ...

I need to know about how to get free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how I can obtain free eyewear or assistance in doing so

View more questions Search