Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 08:19 AM
    New Car > Seeking Opinions on Green Detailing Products
    I recently purchased a new car. It is white. I would appreciate any opinions regarding names of brands of GREEN products which are safe to use, to wash and wax my car.
    Thanks.
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 08:22 AM
    New Car>Is Using Vinegar on Body Safe?
    I recently purchased a new car. It is white. Is it safe to sometimes spray VINEGAR on the body, if I wish to remove some dirt (until I am able to do an entire carwash with soap etc.)?I am not sure if it might remove the wax? I prefer using non-chemical products if possible. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you charge for detailing a car interior and exterior and spot removal? [ 2 Answers ]

Charging for spot removal and interior and exterior of an automobile

Seeking Opinions on: Feeding houseplants expired "Human" supplements [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a bottle of 375 tablets of expired Calcium/Magnesium with Vitamin d3 and Zinc. Would it be safe :confused:to place a tablet occasionally in the watering can, as a type of supplement for my houseplants? To "recycle" them? All of your opinions would be greatly...

Need opinions on new car purchase [ 1 Answers ]

We are the kind of people that buy a new car, take really good care of it, keep it at least 10 years, and then trade in for our next 10 year car. I like a car that has a lot of room and cargo space options, but looks like a mid size car as a whole. Currently, I have a Ford Windstar Mini-Van, before...

Desperately seeking skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :D I am an afro-carribean English born citizen and have recently joined this forum. As I've been reading what some of you have been writing I'm wondering whether I could appeal to your good natures and ask whether someone or anyone could help me with lightening my skin a few shades. ...

Forumoholic seeking other forum opinions. [ 2 Answers ]

I like this forum. I see there's also AllExperts.com and AnswerWay.com Can any of you give your opinion of other good Mega-Forums I can check out? I'm most active (also RickJ) at Lunarforums but it's mostly for Web Designers. Thanks, fellow postaholics! :)

View more questions Search