Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Jun 16, 2010, 07:07 AM
    Ceiling fans
    I am looking to replace a ceiling fan. The current one makes loud noises off and on through the night. I need a 52 inch with a downrod . Any suggestions on a good quiet fan.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 04:40 PM

Hunters are good. I have used the Harbor Breeze models for years and they are quiet as well.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:56 AM

What make is the noisy fan?

What is your budget?

Whatever you do, Don't buy Hampton Bay, Harbor BReeze, or Aloha Breeze. You will thank me.

Ceiling Fan Brand & Manufacturer Recommendation - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilto bay ceiling fan with remote, I need the fan to go the other way around so the air will go down instead of up to the ceiling, There is a way to do it with the remote but I forgot. The remote has six bottons, two green ones that turns on/off up and down light. Three gray for the fan...

Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and the controller has burned up. How do it get a new one?

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

View more questions Search