Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniferhotncool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 05:02 AM
    I don't want my boyfriend
    Actauly he is frm my class and I have known him frm past 3yrs.. v r good friends and nothing more... sum times in class he used to make fun of me a lot and v used 2 fight a lot... actualy I'm in love wit anothr guy and hv askd him out... he told that he likes me but doesnot think this is d age for al this... now v both are really best friends and I still hv deep feelings about him... bt then our love story got a twist when d other guy proposed me and he told me that I'm his 1st love and he wants me more than anything... I was really shocked because I never thought that he has feelings about him.. he proposed me to be his girlfriend... after thinking a lot I told him yes because I didn't want 2 break his heart when I don't like him and love sum1 else... nw v both are in a realationship and he loves me like hell but I don't... I love sum1 else... n will always... wat should I do when I don't want 2 break his heart because I hate hurting people but now I'm hurting myself by being in a fake relationship..
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 06:08 AM

First, a friendly reminder, please do not use chat/text speak. It is against site rules and can result in your post or entire thread being deleted.

Second, be honest that you do not share his feelings. Let him go to heal and find someone who does.

Third, learn that you can't go through life making everyone happy. You can try to limit the hurt you cause, but you cannot eliminate it entirely. Trying to make everyone happy ends up hurting everyone for a lot longer than being honest about your feelings does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 09:26 AM

You will hurt him even more by not being honest, and stringing him along because your such a coward that can't be honest.

Please don't post in chat text as its hard to read and understand, and not appropriate for this site and against the rules.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 02:48 PM

You need to be up front and honest with him.

It's not your job to try and make everyone happy at your expense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I don't have a serious boyfriend yet at 28? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm meeting guys... and am actually good at making pleasant and warm connection, I longed for someone who is a boyfriend-material and doesn't only want a physical contact with me, I look fine, charming, pleasant and warm, smart, very humorous, and am more a flirty conversationalist when I like to...

I don't know if I really like my boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going out with a guy for over a month now and knew before we went out he really liked me and I couldn't quite make up my mind if I did back completely. I decided I would as I thought he was really sweet. Now I still love his personality but am not sure if I actually have romantic...

Why I don't have a boyfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

Threads merged After 1 month I will b 16 years old and till now I don't have a boyfriend I'm pretty I know myself and people say that When ever I go to a place all the eyes are just around me Every body just satart looking at And maybe I'm alil bit shy that's why I don't show him that I...

I don't like my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I met him April fourth, at a concert. May second we started going out. But, we only hung out twice. I have been dating him for a month now, and I don't even know him. We talk on the phone, but its boring and I don't like it. I tried to break up with him, and he begged me not to. So, I didn't. Of...

I don't know what to do , She has A boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

First Of All , I am working at an internet café . 10 days ago I met my angel Sophie she's an international model age 17 , she came at the café for some work she had to do on internet . At the first day I started talking to her for general stuff , didn't ask her name or anything else. At the second...

View more questions Search