Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_elt Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2010, 10:57 PM
    I want to ask question from zakir naik
    Assalaam-o-Alaikum
    A woman got nikah on jan 09 but not the rukhsati. On dec 09 the person divorced on mob in massage first then in call he said three times talaq to his wife. Before this wife applied for khula in court on his husband's wish but did not gave talaq (the person was in dubai right after his nikah he went to dubai and still there but in the contact with his wife on fone) the reason behind this talaq was the husband's relatives. Now the wife applied in the court that his husband divorced her and took back the khula case from court. My question is this that is divorced completed? Kaya talaaq ho chuki hai?
    sara_elt Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Assalaam-o-Alaikum
    A woman got nikah on jan 09 but not the rukhsati. On dec 09 the person divorced on mob in massage first then in call he said three times talaq to his wife. Before this wife applied for khula in court on his husband's wish but did not gave talaq (the person was in dubai right after his nikah he went to dubai and still there but in the contact with his wife on fone) the reason behind this talaq was the husband's relatives. Now the wife applied in the court that his husband divorced her and took back the khula case from court. My question is this that is divorced completed? Kaya talaaq ho chuki hai?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Hi, sara_elt!

Concerning Dr. Zakir Naik, please click on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...akir-naik.html

It's very possible that we do have some members who can answer your questions, though.

Thanks!
    sarajabeeenkhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Asalamu alikum dear dr zakir naik mujhe appse puchna hai agar koi admi apni beti ke saath galat rishta rakhe to uski biwi ko kya karna chahiye apne husband se qula lena chahiye you phir unke saath rehkar allah se dua karna chahiye ki husband ko sahi rasta bataye kyunki sabar karne walau ke saath allah hai mujhe plzz bataye uski wife ko kya karna chahiye? Kyunki ki biwi ka farz ek jagah hai aur maa ka farz bhi usko nibhana hai wo kya kare app mujhe plzz is sawaal ka jawaab de ?
    sarajabeeenkhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Asalaam alekum dear dr zakir naik mujhe apse puchna hai agar koi admi apni beti ke sath galat rishta rakhta hai to uski biwi ko kya karna chahiye usse qula lena chahiye you uske saath rehkar allah se dua karni chahiye ki usku sahi rasta bataye kyunki sabar karne walau ke saath allah hai magar ek maa apni beti ke saath galat hote hue kaise dekhe plzz app mujhe iska jawaab de ?
    shannu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Takhno se niche pants you pajama ho to wo haram hai you nahe
    qaiser.mehmood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Aslam alikum how are you.sir I have a question.sir main ne apni wife se court marriage ki hai muger wo lerki apnne gher hi rehti hai aur hum chup k milty hain humre nikkah ka kisi ko nahi pata hai.aur hum main ak chooti se bat py larai ho gae thi jis py main ne bohat gushe main aaker yeah bolla"meri tarafha se tmhe TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ"hay... sirf 5 mint badd muj ko apni galti ka ehsas hoo gaiy tha sir ye sub bat mobile phone py hoe thi... sir mj ko apni galti ka bht ehsas hai main ne aj k badd uss se lerne ki galti na krne ka wada kiya hai aur na hi hum ne larai again ki hai please help me main uss k begair nhi ji skta hoon pleaze meri ess problem ka kuch solution bata daina.ab humra rista b hoone laga hai uss ki family aur humri family bht muskil se razii howe hain.pleaze help me.
    balkhiubaid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Why muslim girls wear hijab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask question to zakir naik [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Dr.Zakir Naik, Assalam O Alaikum. Question: Is Vedic Time system true or exaggerated and corrupted ? (please check this website for vedic time system http://veda.wikidot.com/vedic-time-system) Please could you email me the answer. My email address is>E-mail removed< Regards Muhammad

I want to ask question from Dr Zakir Naik [ 5 Answers ]

Asalamu alikum Dr I want to know that,, if a non muslem faces me and ask me where how do you worship Allah what should I say tha matter to him ? Thenks

View more questions Search