Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyashley925 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 10:53 PM
    How can I log back in to my account on windows vista home edition without safe mode?
    When I try to log in to my administrator account in windows vista home edition ,it doesn't let me. It says usser profile cannot be loaded.how can I fix that,without safemode?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 11:50 PM
    Hi, prettyashley925!

Are you onlly able to view certain things by being in Safe Mode, please?

Thanks!
    prettyashley925 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 10:42 PM

Yes, and I need to open my I tunes,wich I'm not allowed to do in safe mode!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Hi, prettyashley925!

I don't want to alarm you, but one of the possibilities is that your hard drive is about to fail. I'm only indicating that it might be a possibility...

Do you have any utilities on your computer that you can use to check the various functions of your computer to see how well they are working, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 7 upgrade from Vista Home Edition - Driver Issues [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone here have experience upgrading their Vista operating system to Windows 7, and if so have they found a lack of drivers available/compatible with Windows 7? Last year I rebuilt my mom's PC (HD, MB) and installed Vista Home as the operating system. At the time I purchased Vista MS was...

Windows vista log on [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My friend went on vacation (and of course didn't leave me her NUMBER) and let me borrow her laptop while she was away. Its got a log on password on it :( (not a START UP password that you set up through the bio system when you first turn the computer on) she Didn't tel me the password, and I...

Windows XP will not boot up in Normal or Safe mode [ 3 Answers ]

I run Windows XP, my computer will not boot up in normal or safe modes and goes to a "no signal" stage then back to start.

Unable to log in safe mode [ 2 Answers ]

I have a display problem to trouble shoot just want to Log in safe mode but F8 control not responding.. need Help.

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

View more questions Search