Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuzieSue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:32 PM
    What is the default positioning of a page in popular word processing software called
    Is the default positioning of a page in popular word processing software called:

a) lenghthwise orientation
    b) sideways orientation
    c) portrait orientation
    d) landscape orientation
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 10:06 AM

You should be able to GOOGLE the key word from each of those answers and eliminate two of them right away. Or just look at the "orientation" settings available in your word processing program and see which 2 of those 4 are even actual options.

Then of the two remaining answers, look at the definitions of each and decide which is the more common "orientation" that you see when you open any word processing document in most programs.

Also, if you look at the page setup options in your word processing program, whatever the current setting is for orientation is likely the correct answer (I said likely, not 100%, that should give you an answer you can specifically research).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

Preserve word processing formatting [ 1 Answers ]

My typist tells me that if she sends my manuscript electronically, the formatting will not be preserved. How can we correct for this and does it involve PDF?

True typing or word processing [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding why when you sign on for typing or word processing jobs, you are always swayed to marketing. I simply want to type jobs... that's all. Where do I go for that? Barb

View more questions Search