Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DPCARDS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Hohow to remove a white rogers thermostat 1E56W444w to remove a
    How to remove a white rogers thermostat 1E56W444 for a digital. I need instructions.
    DPCARDS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:21 PM
    How to remove a white rogers thermostat 1E56W444 for a digital
    I want to remove my white rogers thermostat 1E56W444 for a digital thermostat. Please give me steps.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 07:29 PM

Turn off power to furnace. Remove old stat, write down what wires went where. Install new stat. turn power back on and test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Rogers programmable thermostat gone crazy [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 1F80-261 White-Rogers programmable thermostat that is running at least TEN degrees hotter than what it is set at. Is it time for a new one? The manual only allows for 4 degrees up or down to "adjust" and that did nothing. I am setting it at 47 degrees at night. Feels odd to do that!...

White Rogers Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

thermostat setting will move up to 80 or 90 dgrees at random. White rogers f86-344

How to jump a manual White-rogers thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Need to jump the thermostat to see if it is bad as the a/c unit does nothing -no-fan-no compressor-no hum

White rogers thermostat issue [ 4 Answers ]

I have a White rogers thermostat model 1F58W-77 and the wires I have that are hooked up right now are: RED-R GREEN-G YELLOW-Y WHITE-W1 BLACK-X1 ORANGE-O What I am trying to do is replace it with a honeywell T8400c. The manual says only 5 wire but this one I guess is the old one that has...

View more questions Search