Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracilynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Can Texas juvenile leave country while on probation
    My 15 year old son drove alone and had a single vehicle accident. He has a learners permit in Texas. He received 90 days probation. My sister is being married in Canada in July, probation ends in Sept. Can our family travel to Canada or while on probation is one required to stay in the USA? HELP?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 06:01 PM

Actually just to leave the state, he will need written permission of the PO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Juvenile Probation [ 3 Answers ]

My step son is out of state at college. He just got probation for an offense. He has 250 community service hours and 1 yr probabtion. 250 is a ton of hours for a college student to complete in 1 year. How does he submit his hours, do they really check all the hours. Will he be getting a form to be...

Juvenile probation [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on juvenile probation and I have a 9 o'clock curfew... Does that go away once I turn 18?

Juvenile/Probation Officer Problems [ 6 Answers ]

My kid has some issues for the past few years that have escaletated to legal trouble partially because we haven't found the right meds back then. Thank the lord we figured it out and he is a changed kid now. The second time he got into trouble with the law I asked for DHS to get involved to help...

Juvenile Probation State of Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I have a son that has been placed on probation for one year with the Dept. of Juvenile Justice, he just turned 18 about 2 weeks ago. Has been on probation since Dec. 2007 and now has a offer to go to work for the company that his father owns in La. He has a place to live and the job. Does anyone...

View more questions Search