Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    callen1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Kenmore stackable washer/dryer broken. Washer doesn't work
    When starting a wash load on my stackable kenmore washer/dryer it starts to fill with water and it clicks. The lights in my house were dimming off and on and the washer sounds like a car trying to start.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stackable washer dryer troubleshooting [ 6 Answers ]

Was working fine and then bang! The washer basket is moving like it's out of balance. In the old days I would have suspected the belt. I think it's a 2001 model (kenmore heavy duty stackable). I'd like to fix it myself. Thanks

Kenmore stackable washer dryer unit: washer transmission [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Kenmore stackable unit, spent several hundred dollars here and there every few years to have the dryer belt fixed, etc. Now the washing machine portion, it will start a wash cycle, then stop, leaving the water to sit in the barrell. A repair guy said its not worth replacing the...

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer squeaks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model 417.98702892 that has developed a tereible squeak. What is the easiest way to replace the felt pad on the drum?

Kenmore stackable washer&dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore stackable washer & dryer that when it fills with water it will not agitate it just humes . I took the front off and you can see the motor shaft start to turn but it stops. Is there a simple fix ? THANK YOU

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.