Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jun 15, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Identifying British Victorian Art Glass
    I was wondering if anyone could help me identify some pieces of Vaseline art glass that I have in my collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

I need some help identifying original art value. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a lot of original art at an auction. I mostly purchased based on actually loving some of the work, partly because I thought there could be monetary value as well. To start, I am having a heck of a time trying to decipher most of the cursive signatures. Next, I don't...

Type of Art and Identifying the Artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me what type of art this is? Is it an etching? Or an engraving? A block print? I can't tell! There is an indented boarder that runs all the way round it, but don't all these types of art listed above leave that impressed boarder all the way around? Also I know this is...

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

Old and Unusual Art Glass [ 3 Answers ]

What are some good sites for old and unusual art glass? I am looking for information about two specific pieces - one is a jack-in-the-pulpit vase, about 16 inches high and blue-green, possibly Tiffany or Stuben. The other is a lamp, with a glass base and top, probably layered, acid etched with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.