Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esteller57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
    How to find an closed school in Georgia
    I graduated from the Bryman School in Atlanta on 1/27/1983. It was located at 1789 Peachtree Road, N.E. I am not able to located this facility. I have tried varies ways on the internet without any success. I keep coming up the Bryman School of Arionza. I did call them- without any success. Are you able to help me.

Della Phillips
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 02:49 PM

That school may have changed its name, closed, or moved. I'd start here to find out what happened to the student records --

Atlanta Board of Education
    Atlanta Public Schools
    130 Trinity Avenue Southwest
    Atlanta, GA 30303-3694
    (404) 802-3500

If they don't know, I'd ask them for the Georgia State Board of Education's phone number or find it online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

How to find transcript from closed school [ 48 Answers ]

How do I find my transcript from a closed school?

Closed school records [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988. It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process. Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy...

How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with...

View more questions Search