Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Level quik self-leveling underlayment mixed wrong how do I fix
    Had someone mix level quik self-leveling underlayment with a stick!! He laid it out then painted over it by the time I found out he didn't use a high speed mixer the paint of course had bubbled up. How do I fix or get up all of the self-leveling underlayment or can I pour something over this to make it bond to the concrete or do I have to remove all of the improper mixed quik self-leveling underlayment. If so how do I do this? I have been scraping and scraping by hand no end in sight must be easier way please help me find a better way! This is a room in the house. Thanks any help would be great
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 05:25 PM

Doubt that the mixing had anything to do with the paint pealing. Did the floor leveling stick and did it come out level?

Paint bubbling probably has to do with not waiting for floor leveling to properly cure. Try an orbiting sander to remove and smooth paint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning Level class ==> Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an accounting project to do on adjusting entries. Yes, this is a beginning level class... so maybe you guys can help me. Apparently I'm doing something wrong and I really can't figure out what it is. So I can't really move on to completing the project yet. I'm getting a couple values...

Getting mixed up with the wrong people? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, the other day my boyfriend and I were cleaning our apartment, and his cell phone rang and at first I thought nothing of it of coarse. He asked me if I could answer it cause he was in the bathroom, and when I picked it up, the only thing the person on the other line said was "well"? Like he...

I need quik help [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if my cats eye is swollen or not. His eye has been swelling up quik and he has been rubbing it and now that I look at it, it looks pretty bad. I NEED HELP!! :(

View more questions Search