Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ClueLess033 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Need advice
    OK I went away to a town..
    I met 2 guys I new one guy from around my town he was smileing a lot and looking at me when the other guy was jokeing around with me
    Im going back up this weekend and don't have a clue how to act or say to this guy if I meet him again??
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 10:58 AM

Just go with the flow. You don't need to plan out every single word that you're going to say.

Let the topics come up naturally. If there's nothing to say, then find someone else to talk to. You don't need to force yourself to talk to him.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jun 30, 2010, 07:10 PM
    Just act how would you act normally. No need to worry about that, be natural, be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some advice. [ 7 Answers ]

I need advice about my situation. I feel I don't have anywhere or anyone to turn to. Some background information first. I'm 30 years old, married with 2 children. I'm Asian and my husband is what you might call the American Mutt (a mixture of many European countries and a dash of American Indian)....

I need advice [ 16 Answers ]

My husband just left me on christmas day. He said that the reason for is because he said that when I get ddrunk I am always comparing him to my ex husband. ( I honestly don't remeber) and that this time I hurt him really bad. I tried to apologize but that didn't work. We have 2 children...

Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you postpone a wage garnishment and stop harassment??

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

View more questions Search