Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shannen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Help. Am I pregnant?
    Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not.
    Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway.
    I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it.
    I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its not a normal period.
    Its lighter than normal. And differently colored than normal. Its really light red.
    I have had a lot of feeling sick. Headaches. Heartburn. Cramps. I have to use the bathroom a lot more than usually. And I'm pretty bloated just below my bellybutton. But its kind of hard. - even thought its probably too early for that.
    I don't know if this is my period. And its just messed up or if I'm pregnant. Any advice? A second opinion would be great!
    Help would be much appreciated.
    toomuchcola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 06:13 PM
    Yes, you are pregnant. Can I have a ? I promise I will not pull out!
    rtdc Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Dec 11, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Well I say it's a 99% sure thing that you are pregnant the same thing happen to me a year ago so most likely you are and your probably due around August speaking from experience I got pregnant November 25.. and now my son is almost 4 months so you should see a doctor soon... I hope it works out for u
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 11, 2006, 06:42 PM
    No one can know for sure if you are pregnant or not. You need to buy a home pregnancy test or make an appointment with your doctor to get a test done.
    paris01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannen
    alrite. im 16 yrs old. and im not shure if im pregnant or not.
    me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on november 24th. he pulled out... as far as i know. or so he says anyways.
    i was supposed to get my period the week after that. i didnt get it.
    i finally got it.. about 3 days ago. but its not a normal period.
    its lighter than normal. and differently colored than normal. its really light red.
    i have had alot of feeling sick. headaches. heartburn. cramps. i have to use the bathroom alot more than usualy. and im pretty bloated just below my bellybutton. but its kind of hard. - even thought its probably too early for that.
    i dont know if this is my period. and its just messed up or if im pregnant. any advice? a second opinion wud be great!
    help would be much appreciated.
    Hey,
    Well I'm in a similar situation to you. Scary huh. Hmm we have similar symptoms. Just take a test is all I can say. Do your boobs hurt? I know that's pretty personal but yeah. I had an abortion, with my first pregnancy and my boobs hurt like hell. The bleeding your experiancing is called 'spotting'. That's also happened to me. So by the sounds of it you are pregnant, just take a test darl and keep your chin up and hope for the best.
    Good luck, for the both of us!
    Xoxoxo paris
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 07:22 PM
    You've gone a long time without having a period my guess would deff be that your pregnant.. get to a doctor ASAP and good luck
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Pulling out does not work, guys leak pre ejaculate when sexually excited, it contains sperm, they can't fel or control it. They don't even need to ejaculate at all at the end of sex for you to get pregnant. I have had 3 babies using the pull out method, in the days when we didn't know about pre ejaculate. Take a test in 1 weeks time, make sure you use the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning. If you are lucky this time and are not pregnant, please use adequate protection in future.
    chattede Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchcola
    Yes, you are pregnant. Can I have a ? I promise I will not pull out!

Well I don't know who you are , and why u said such words... this forum is to help people... not pinching them or have joke... be honest and religious... people have so many probs and as human beying you shld help them niether hurt them... looking forward your help... good luck
    chattede Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Friends, but what do you think about HPT , how accurate it is?. see I am too late and we are Trying to conceive but I did test after I missed period for 6 days , still negative... I am using a famous HPT... m so confused... ideally by now I shld get + result if at all I'm pregnant... rt? What say?

Stilll can I b pregnant..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is She Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; Me And My Girlfriend Were Flirting In The Position That She Was Laying On Me And Her Genitals Over My Penis.I Ejaculate In My Pants Then My Semen Soake My Trousers And Then Soaked Her Trousers In Somewhere inThigh Near Her Genitals But I Think My Semen Hasn't Soaked Her Pants In Genital...

Could I be Pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so here is my deal. I am 24 years old. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and had my tubes clamped about 2 1/2 years ago. I am about 1 week late on starting and it has been on time ever since my tubal and my breasts are swollen and very painful at times and just a little bit painful at...

Could I Have Been Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 Years Old My Partner And Myself Have Been Trying For A Baby For Some Years Now. This Is The First Time I've Had Spotting Just Before My Peroid Was Due. Yesterday I Started To Spot Again And When I Woke Up This Morning 31 Sept I Had Clumps Of Very Dark Red Blood That I Don't Normally...

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Last Period Was On 4 Sept And On 27/28 I Had Light Brown And Pink Spotting Only When I Wipe Also Mild Cramping. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding

I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had my Merina (IUD) removed on 11/8/06 and was told by my doctor that I would get a period within a few weeks. I got it on 7/9/06 but it was very light and only lasted for 3 day's on and off. My husband and I have been having regular sex since the removal and after the light period I...

View more questions Search