Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RHS14 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 02:43 PM
    Heel stretch
    I need help with my heel stretch for cheer I have it but I can never seem to lock my bottom knee
    flyer4life Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 08:10 AM
    This is a very common problem, but no need to fear! First get a partner and pull your heel stretch, get he/she to hold your bottom leg, while you pull it! Hope that this will help(:
    -Lauren.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heel Stretch stretches? [ 27 Answers ]

Hey. I cheer on varsity competition at my high school. I am a flyer, , and I need a little help on getting my left leg stretched. Naturally, my right leg is way flexible, but my left leg is not. I have to be able to do a heel stretch in the air, and I need good ways to stretch that leg for it. Any...

What are heel spurs? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had pain in both heels for months now.. but I try to ignore it. When I sit down and then try to stand up I get the absolute worst stabbing pains in both my heels. It feels like tiny daggers are stabbing into my heels and I walk like Frankenstein because of the pain. Whether I'm in my car and...

Heel stretch [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with my heel stretch for cheer I have it but I can never seem to lock my bottom knee

Heel Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Fallen Arches. Since I changed the type of shoes I wear and wear orthotics with "flat" shoes, my arch pain has decreased tremendously. However, I now have a centralized pain in both heels. The pain subsides after applying direct pressure for a minute or so. It hurts while I...

Painful heel [ 2 Answers ]

44 years old Female 175lbs 5'8 I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.

View more questions Search