Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jun 14, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Should I take this job?
    I worked at a temp position previously and it was a really hard environment for me. The Asst Mgr switched my chair to a wet chair and threw a fit when I asked for a dry one. I wasn't told about a mandatory meeting for the dept. And she would just make sure she was SUPER nice to everyone around me and made me feel uncomfortable.

They need another temp for the same department. The asst mgr would be the one training me and I stressed my concerns to the staffing agency about my previous experience there. I didn't want to go on the interview, but I was convinced to go. They called the agency immediately wanting me to start but I have a really bad taste in my mouth because I was so miserable previously.

Any suggestions on what I should do, or what I should tell the staffing agency?

Thanks
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 03:56 AM

If it is a temp position I have suffered through some really miserable duties, bosses,and coworkers in order to pay the bills while still searching for something better.
    Keep reminding yourself it won't last forever (it only seems like it) and show them you can do a great job in spite of them.
    The best revenge is to do well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

View more questions Search