Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilalios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 07:31 AM
    When I press 'download' for a song, the media player opens automatically & play it
    When I press 'download' for a song for example
    The media player opens automatically and plays the song
    And there is no download
    Who can I do to make the download??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 14, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Really depends on the site hosting the media.
    Some sites are setup to stream rather than download the tracks.
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Just to provide more context for your question, you're using Windows, correct? Also, what are you downloading the music files from and if it's the internet, what browser are you doing so in?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 12:24 PM

You can try right clicking on it and choosing "Save Link As" in Firefox or "Save Target As" in IE.

Sometimes your browser automatically will play certain media right in it, with the right plugins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

How can I play movies from media player to the TV [ 6 Answers ]

I connected the hdmi wire to the TV to play downloaded movies from media player to the TV but it doesn't play. What should I do. Is anything have to do with the fn button

Windows Media Player 11 won't play SOME .wmv files [ 2 Answers ]

I had the same problem with WMP 10 so I downloaded WMP 11 and installed it. Still have the same problem. All CD's, DVD's and most .wmv files that come over the internet play just fine. But a few of them show only the video and no audio. In checking with a couple of people who sent the .wmv file...

View more questions Search