Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jody123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 07:27 AM
    How to add on to a screened room
    I have a pool encloser and I want to add another screen room to it. How would you hook them together so you could remove the screen in between.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2010, 10:27 AM

Hi jody

Need more info. A picture would be great showing where u want to attach to.

Need to know what existing is made of and what new will be made of, for starters. Sizes of posts and spacing of screens. Type of roof. There is a lot more needed. But this is a start.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roughly, how much do you think it would be to add on a room? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in central California, close to San Jose. I'm buying a house for the first time, but I need an extra room. The market here it is extremley hard to find what you're looking for. I finally found the right house and it has a good size backyard with more then enough room to add onto the house. ...

I want to add a second floor laundry room [ 5 Answers ]

I want to build a laundry room on my second floor. I will share a wall with the master bathroom specifically beside the shower. Is it possible for me to tap into the hot/cold water and drain for my shower to make this work? I know I will need to run a 220v line for my dryer and vent the dryer...

Best way to add a shower to slab powder room? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a powder room (sink & toilet) in my basement on a concrete slab. It is not plumbed for the shower I want to add. What is the best way to add a shower drain? I'd prefer the minimum of concrete cracking. As you walk into the existing powder room (6' wide by 5' deep) you are facing the...

Screened gazebo [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to enjoy our deck without the pesky insects, so we thought a screened in gazebo would be the answer. We were going to screw it down onto our deck, along with anchoring the walls wherever possible, but now we hear they are only to be used for shade purposes, and should be taken...

Adding a screened porch/room [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I are considering a screened porch to be attached (that's probably the only kind) to the house where there is a 10ft.x 18ft slab. It will be on the small side then, with a height just shy of 8ft. We are differing on the approx. cost. Before I call any companies... would anyone know...

View more questions Search