Ask
    joshinileshv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 03:48 AM
    Bonus calculation
    How to calculate bonus for a year?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 14, 2010, 03:53 AM

You really have to be kidding. How do you expect us to answer that question?

The amount of a bonus is dependent on the company rules for providing a bonus. A bonus may simply be a percentage of salary. But it may be based on a formula based on merit or it may be based on company performance. There could be a number of rules tied to how the bonus is calculated.

In the future, please think your question through before posting and provide us with enough information to attempt to answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is relocation bonus [ 3 Answers ]

I am appointed to a IT company and they are offering me 50,000 RS as Relocation Bonus? I didn't understand the term bonus? Will they give me lump sum money Rs 50,000 as relocation charges or I have to submit the bills of expenses? Is this amount taxable?How much tax?

How does "Bonus Payable" fit in to the calculation of retained earnings? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ending retained earnings balance in the following situation? Beginning Retained earnings balance 63000 Net income 20000 Dividends 4000 Bonus payable ...

Bonus Calculation [ 3 Answers ]

Is bonus calculated from the date of joining of an employee or from the date of receiving of confirmation letter (which may be 6 / 9 months after receiving of joining letter)

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Relocation bonus while on F-1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently graduated on December 16 2006. I have been on F-1 visa the last 3.5 years so I am considered a non-resident alien for tax purposes. I received a relocation bonus payment on December 27th 2006. My OPT was scheduled to start from 16th January 2007. Out of this bonus...

View more questions Search