Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaci002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 12:34 AM
    Red wine
    Hi, my husbands likes Red wine and is happy to pay quite a lot for a good bottle. It is his 40th birthday coming up and I would like to get him a special birthday bottle - can you recommend one? I am happy to pay £60 plus for a special bottle. He likes all sorts from French to Chillian to Spanish. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 14, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Are you looking for something that's approachable now or would benefit from further ageing ?

What's his favourite area/grapes ?

I'm assuming that his birth year is 1970, this was an excellent year for Bordeaux, but the prices for a wine from that era are several hundred a bottle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

Red wine glasses? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you advise me on how to select the correct red wine glasses - there seems to be quite a range. I have Bordeaux glasses but now require something that would be usable with all red wines.

Red Wine [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me is it OK to use red wine for cooking which has been opened for 6 - 8 weeks, it has been kept at a low temperature.

Spanish Red Wine? [ 1 Answers ]

A gal I am dating right now likes a Spanish Red Wine. I want to give her a wine bottle as gift. Could you recommend me the best Spanish Red Wine/s? I am looking for something in $30-$50 price range. AM

Red Wine [ 5 Answers ]

After I open a bottle of red wine how should it be stored and for how long will it be good?

View more questions Search