Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fortal12 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Tongue piercing
    I had my tongue pierced 6 days ago.. and I feel the tip of my tongue strange.. it feels as if I had already brushed my teeth.. you know.. this strange taste.. like when you have brushed your teeth and want to eat something it tastes strange.. and it also feels a bit strange.. is it a normal reaction to the piercing or not? How long should I wait to see?
    Is it OK so? Please please answer me..
    Thank you very very much

Jun 13, 2010, 09:21 PM

Sure? It fees some kind of numb on the tip.. not too numb.. only a little.. got I am so anxious :(

Jun 13, 2010, 09:22 PM

Feels*
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 11:47 AM

It's normal - just give it some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 4 days ago and it's at a slight angle and there's a dent like hole under the top ball on my tongue I'm not sure if it's because my tongue is still swollen or because I have a really short thick tongue? And also can the dent go away?

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced, but I don't know too much about it. Any and all information would be appreciated. Also, I was wondering, once you get it done, is it like all other piercings, to my knowledge, that if you take it out the area will heal and close up. ...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Tongue Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old, and i want to get my tongue pierced. I have been asking alot of people how bad it hurt, and they just say "no piercing it doesnt, but the after care and swelling does." Honestly, Im not worried about the aftercare, but i am extremely afraid of needles, so the actual piercing...

View more questions Search