Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamnaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 11:28 AM
    I am not scare to die but...
    I hate my life.I am big looser.Most of my life I spended inside my home.I can't go outside and face the people.I am always nervous to see a new person.because I don't know to talk well.I have some friends not much 3 or 4 guys and there are not my good friends.now I am 28 year old.in this time my friends there are working and earning moneys.but I cant.I am not good in anything.I am a average looking person.and I love to make friends.but nobody wants to make friendship with me.I am shy type of person too.I am far from girls too.even to my relatives.I can't live like this anymore.I am not scared to die.but I have a family if I gone. Nobody is there for them. I have to earn and look after them. I am single.please help me.if I get some good friends through this I will be happy.my email id is>Removed<.pleaseeeeeeeeee. I am an indian
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 11:33 AM

Have you ever received any councilling?

What do your family say?
    shamnaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 06:53 AM

no.they don't know everything about me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2010, 07:50 AM

Get into support groups, and see a medical professional.

Treat this like you would any other illness that just needs professional care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Did I scare her away [ 5 Answers ]

I ask this woman out on Monday. We had talked and walked with each other earlier and I enjoyed her company. I ask her to dinner at the end of our walk on Monday she agreed and told me she was coming off a relationship and it would be friends. I agreed by saying yes when I go out with someone new I...

Pregnancy scare [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to be 20 weeks pregnant and not know?:confused:

Very scare to death! [ 21 Answers ]

3 months ago I had several times sexual intercourse with no protection at all with my girlfriend but we aren't dating anymore. A month later I found out she had VB and an yeast infection but I didn't see anything on me. On the 5th week and 4 days of possible exposure to an std I went to the...

I'm scare [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Well I Have A Q's And Need An Answer Soon!! Well I Think I Have Hpv Cancer Or Something I Have These Bumps And The Kind of Look Like Coldsores But They Don't Hurt At All Well There Located In My Vagina Near The Clitoris On The Side And Im Scared To Go To The Doctor To Ask. Well I Got Tested For...

View more questions Search