Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbracher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 12:44 PM
    Upside down screen
    My son was typing on the keypad and magically turned my screen upside down. How do I fix it?
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Dec 11, 2006, 01:08 PM
    This happens every now and then. My kids did that to me too and I posted on this before here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...tml#post126263

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Monitor is UPSIDE down! [ 9 Answers ]

How did this happen? OK, I have a compaq presario computer with Windows XP. Today, out of the blue, I turned on my compter, and the "compaq presario" screen is OK, and the "windows XP" screen is OK. Then, when the "welcome" screen comes up just prior to the desktop screen, it is upside down. The...

Upside down display in monitor [ 4 Answers ]

My wife placed some files on the keyboard, and suddenly the display in the monitor went upside down. After reboot, it remains the same. She again placed some files on the keyboard, and this time the display changed to the side, i.e. 90 degrees from the normal display. I tried to press every...

Monitor diplay upside down [ 2 Answers ]

Why is my monitor diplay upside down how can I correct it

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Movie print is upside down... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am having a problem with the movie I have downloaded. This movie print is totally reverse from the way we usually look, i.e. upside down. Is there any software which can facilitate the way to watch the movie? I want to know about any software which gives the rotation...

View more questions Search