Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muriella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 09:04 AM
    How many people play bridge
    How many people play bridge? Are they mostly older people? Any membership sites on bridge?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 09:19 AM

I haven't heard the term play bridge in a long time. It used to be very popular for a long time and that was the game of choice amongst friends when getting together and passing time and tradition.
    As far as web site have you looked at Yahoo games?

You will need a Yahoo ID to play.

Ref:

Games.yahoo.com
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Hi, muriella!

I don't know that there is any sort of compilatiion of statistics as far as what kind of people and how many people play bridge. I do know that there are quite a few people who play it around where I live.

Please click HERE.

The popularity of certain types of games comes and goes. What might be "in" for some people might be "out" for others.

Do you play Bridge, please?

Thanks!
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jun 30, 2010, 06:58 AM

You can find bridge games on Play Free Online Games, Internet Games, and Free Games | Pogo Games. The basic membership there is free, but there is a membership fee if you want to upgrade your membership.

There are bridge clubs where I live and not all of us are old (that depends of course on your definition of old). I TRY to play and am not very good at it but it is fun.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muriella View Post
    how many people play bridge? are they mostly older people?
    Hello mureilla:

I know 3. Yeah, they're old. Want to make something about it?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search