Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxKAM2xX Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 14, 2004, 07:47 PM
    "friends"
    My boy friend (lets say his names alex) went to the beach with his best friend (lets say his names mike).. and mike brought a couple of other people to.. well this girl katie went up to alex and said would you go out with kristen(my worst enemy) if you weren't going out with kelly(me).. alex said.. "i dont no..if i never met kelly i might..but i wouldnt now becuase im in love with her".. so katie gos over to kristen and says supposibly what alex told her.. and now kristens telling people that alex wants to go out with her.. and alex swore that's not what he said.. so I believe him.. now kristen is doing everything possible to try and brake me and alex up.. and I'm getting really mad at her.. we where really good friends last year.. but now she's just trying to ruin my life!. and I've been getting really agrivated and upset over it.. and I looked at her profile the other day.. and this is exatly what it said "its hurts so much to love you the way i do and i look at you and i realize you dont even care".. when I saw that I wanted to kill her.. alex asked me what he could to to make me feel better about this and I said "never ever talk to her again or even look at her"and he did.. I really need a way to stop thinking about this.. or I need some good advice.. please someone help me with this problem!
    chicki Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2004, 02:06 AM
    Re: "friends"
    I was in a somewhat similar situation.. not quite but I know the feeling... I just couldn't get the girl out of my head... that it messed up me and my bf's relationship. Anyway.. I think your boyfriend really cares a lot about you and that is what matters the most! I mean.. he agreed to stop talking to that chick... and the best advice I can give you... as hard as it is... is just trust him. I really don't think you have anything to worry about... it was just a dumb hypothetical question and the chick is just jealous of you! You can't move forward if you keep thinking about the past. Be the bigger person and don't let her get to you! You know he loves you and it shows... take care and good luck!
    confused2504 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2004, 07:58 PM
    Re: "friends"
    I think you are making the situation harder for yourself then it has to be.

To me your boyfriend loves you so much and this "kristen" girl needs to get a life. It really sh*ts me about people who have no lives of their own, that they need to try and mess up someone else's.
    Just ignore this "kristen" girl and feel comfort in the fact that your boyfriend wants to be with you and only you. Like you said above he stopped talking to the girl, for him to do that without thinking twice shows how much he cares for you and how you feel.

I also think that "kristen" is continuing on this because she sees how much it affects you and she must love the attention it gets. Just ignore her and she will soon give up. The more you dwell on the more upset you will get. You shouldn't let this "kristen" girl enter your mind. Your boyfriend is with you and Im sure you are a sweet loving girl and don't waste your time on losers like kristen because that's all that I see her as.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Old "friends" [ 5 Answers ]

Im such a compulsive late person. Anyway, I was friends with my girlfriend Lisa for years and years. We are both 27, but we seem really young to people. She is a person that kind of embarasses you sometimes, well anyway, she asked me to be in her wedding this year, (two months ago) I have been...

View more questions Search