Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comersot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 03:53 AM
    Boy spider cricket pumpkin animation movie
    I saw this animated movie with a flying pumpkin. There was a boy or was it a girl.. and she/he was shrunk.. he and some other insects are with him on the journey that I forgot where they were going to..
    There was a spider and a cricket and a worm I guess..
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 04:11 AM

James and the giant peach?
    comersot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    james and the giant peach?
    :D thank you so much! XD
    That question had been bugging me for days
    Thank you for your answer...
    And now I'm going to watch it xD

And lol I didn't know it was a peach...
    It was orange and thought it was a pumpkin
    Sorry for the wrong info
    rajsekar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 09:09 PM
    Tanks lol I this is my young age movie I lik it very much but now I am 22 now I cannot remember its name you are my best friend lol thanks lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Animated movie 90s? Halloween time children pumpkin head boy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this animated movie I saw I think it was 90s. It was about a group of kids in this small town, around the time of halloween and one boy sells his soul or does something and has to go to a mausoleum or something he may have been turned into a pumpkin head? He may have had...

Early 90's animation: boy transforms into ghost? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this very vague memory of what I think is a Halloween-themed movie/short from the late 80's/early 90's. I remember renting it on VHS a long time ago. Searching keywords usually turns up with The Halloween Tree (1993) and after watching this, I don't think this is it. All I can remember is...

Pumpkin Jack Halloween movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my mom are trying to find this Halloween movie for my daughter to watch. It was about a guy that had a pumpkin for a head and his name was jack. That is pretty much all we remember. Im not even sure if the whole movie/show was about him, or if he was in a bigger movie? It was a cartoon....

View more questions Search