Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turbo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Did someone die in my house
    I walked in to the guest room because I just got in a fight with my wife about something silly, anyway my t.v. was on and as soon as I walk through the door the t.v. turned off, so I figure maybe it had a timer, so let time go by no problem. The other night I forget my house keys at work and no one was home, so I start looking for a unlocked window and found the guest rooms window unlocked. I opened the window and try my hardest to get in but no luck the space was to small, suddenly I hear a beep beep noise (alarm sound when opening a door) so I run down to the front to see maybe someone had gotten there, but no false alarm so go back to my window and founded shut! So figure maybe it slowly closed it self, no problem so I opened it and try closing it and notice I had to use some muscle to shut it, so I am thinking maybe there is something in this room, how do I find out, where do I start?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 04:55 PM

Really the only place to start is do a search of previous owners then research the names you get from there. Also ask any long term neighbors etc.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 11:58 AM

Yep - you'll just have to do some research on your home to find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did someone die in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone had died in my house before I moved in?

Did anybody die in my house [ 4 Answers ]

We think there are ghosts in my house we want to know if anybody died in this house.

Did someone die in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house- and I'd like to know how to go about finding out if something tragic happened there.

Buying a house where someone die in it. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone committed suicide?

View more questions Search