Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 12:54 PM
    I am running windows XP/2 and Firefox.. When I surf to yahoo.com and log in my display
    I am running windows XP/2 and Firefox.. When I surf to yahoo.com and log in my screen goes blank (all grey actually) as does all of my other open windows. I close Firefox and reopen it and revisit yahoo.com my screen will come up normally but all of my other windows will remain greyed out until I close them and then reopen. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 01:02 PM

It sounds like you have driver issues. One problem you may be having is that XP has been upgraded to SP3. Your still on SP2. I suggest you upgrade first. It's a free service. Then update any drivers for video etc and sound drivers. Then try again. A lot of webware assumes you have the latest version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo messenger could not open install log [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried everything to uninstall Yahoo messenger and it keeps saying could not open install.log.. what else can I do that will actually work?

Firefox - login forms will not display [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Windows XP I have a fast computer with 4 meg of ram, running Windows XP. I recently joined Twitter. At first I could log in fine. Now when I try and log in with FF the login...

Firefox won't display maps [ 1 Answers ]

For at least the past week, I can't use Google maps or Live Search with Firefox (it just says "loading" and never moves on", but I can use both with Internet Explorer on the same computer. The only thing I can find in help forums is to block the extension "Adblock", but it's not on my computer....

Someone change my passcode on Yahoo. Now I can't log on to my account. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an account on Yahoo and someone has changed all my personal info and my passcode. Does anyone know how I could possibley recover my account?

View more questions Search