Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saad_ahmad07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 11:08 AM
    If I am in love and I am under age for marrige what I do
    If I am in love and I am under age for marrige what
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Jun 12, 2010, 11:15 AM

Well it depends how old are and what state do you live in? Many states have different laws. But you might just have to wait till your 18 or 19 and so on. There's nothing you can really exsept just wait till you become a MATURE adult.
    ellen0 Posts: 18, Reputation: -4

Jun 12, 2010, 11:44 AM

If you are under age than wait until you are of age and if you are still in love then you can get married then.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 12:38 PM
    Hi, saad_ahmad07!

You're 16 now. Correct?

What's wrong with waiting until you're at an age where you can get married, please?

Thanks!
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jun 12, 2010, 04:30 PM

Nothing, you do nothing. Just stay in love and enjoy it for as long as possible! You don't need to be married to be in love. Those are all just your feelings, being married should not change them that drastically and if it does then you're not really in love.

Well if you think you're really in love then it should stand the test of time right? Love is the same if you're boyfriend and girlfriend as it is if your husband and wife. So on the off chance that you guys are still together when you are both 18 then give it another year and eventually one of you will pop the question.

Things are much much more simple when were young, it's easy to have a great relationship when you don't have any real stress.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 04:46 PM

Agreed, either your parents sign for you to get married, or you wait. And this is the great part of real love, it lasts years and years. When you get married, at 18 you still have decades to stlll be married
    saad_ahmad07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    Well it depends how old are and what state do you live in? Many states have different laws. But you might just have to wait till your 18 or 19 and so on. Theres nothing you can really exsept just wait till you become a MATURE adult.
    Thanks
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 21, 2010, 06:08 PM

If its real love then it won't change as you wait until you are legally old enough to get married, if it doesn't last then it was possibly just a crush, who knows only time will tell...
    cheerhard11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 11:13 AM
    If you're truly in love you wait (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the age for serious love [ 4 Answers ]

Is 21 still too young for serious love? Nothing happens in my life, but I am not confident on our young age. Even people are older, they still someday get divorced. If someday I will do that, my relationship is meaningless now. Is the best way to love a person not expressing love?

Forbidden Love- Age difference [ 18 Answers ]

Ok I'm right now 12 years old. So it was 2005 when my sister Hannah who is almost 15 got a friend named Danielle who is now 15. I had a crush on her sense then but it faded as my life kept going because I felt like I had no chance with her. My sister for some reason in about 2006 in the summer...

DId you marry the one you were in love with at age 19? [ 15 Answers ]

My 19 yo daughter has announced that she is sure the (17yo) boy she is dating is the one she is going to marry. This is the only boy she has dated and her the only girl. She is making some big decisions based on this assumption. I would like to show her that although it may happen the odds are...

Love and Age? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this friend of mine who is about 4 years younger to me.Earlier when he showed interest in me I told him that it was an infatuation and this will fade away with time. However, it hasn't in fact his feelings has grown more stronger he has changed himself a lot for good (quit smoking, more...

View more questions Search