Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srinivika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 10:17 AM
    How many does Yahoo mail can send email per day
    Per day I send 300 emails but now a days I couldnot send even 50 emails what is the reason for the same.
    phlid0r Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2010, 08:34 PM
    They probably suspect that you are spamming. I guess you are either blacklisted or just restricted.

If you want to mass-mail, for legitimate business purposes of course, you are probably better off hosting your own mail servers, or getting a 3rd party company to host your servers for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Yahoo e-mail contact lsit has been infiltrated and used to send spam in my name [ 2 Answers ]

Someone gas infiltrated my Yahoo e-mail and is sending e-mails in my name to everyone on my contact list. I have deleted my list but I need to get rid of this. How do I do it?

Why can't my Yahoo email account receive mail? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know why my Yahoo email account can't receive emails. I lost my email password but now I found it , and it won't let me receive mails.

Can't send email (yahoo) [ 4 Answers ]

I can't send email. I keep getting a pop : Yahoo'up that tells me "Some errors occured while processing the required tasks. Please review....for details..."The host 'Yahoo' could not be found. Please verify that you entered the server name correctly. Account: 'yahoo' server

Can SEND but not RECEIVE Yahoo mail [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Yahoo mail account which I can log into with no problem! I can SEND mail out from this account with no problem. The problem is I cannot receive mail TO this account. If anyone sends mail to this account they will get a non-deliverable reply from their ISP. Someone please help, how...

View more questions Search