Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VectorGES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Open a URL from Access
    I have a tickler data base to remind me to visit web sites. A query returns the sites to be visited based on a frequency and "last visited" date. I can double click the hyperlink in the form to start Explorer, but I would like to do this automatically. I have a subroutine to start IE for a particular web site. I need the code to loop through the hyperlinks returned by my query to execute te subroutine for each row returned. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
    George
    Conway, SC
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2006, 11:14 AM
    You can use the Application.FollowHyperlink command in a loop that reads each record from a query. That should open an instance of IE with that URL. You can pause the loop after each one or have them all opened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet URL Access [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have one computer, 450 MHz Pentium, running IE 5.50 sp1, that won

Removing a URL from Google's indexes [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP Professional and I want to remove pages and details from Google. I have been told by Google to create a "robot.txt" file. I then need to place this in my "server's root directory". I then need to get into the <HEAD> section of my HTML page. Please can someone tell me...

Having you URL added to favourites ? [ 2 Answers ]

When people visit my webpage I would like to give them the possibility to add my URL automatically to their favourites ? (With the Microsoft IE function) How do I facilitate this from the program I use i.e. Netobjects Fusion ? Now they see only 'Home'

URL addresses [ 2 Answers ]

How does one find out the (numerical) URL or IP address of a particular website or e-mail address? Thanks much, John Mackenzie

URL question [ 1 Answers ]

Why are there no slashes in URLs beginning mailto:, two slashes in URLs beginning http:// or ftp://, and three slashes in URLs beginning file:/// ? What do those slashes mean? What are they FOR?

View more questions Search