Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phynes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 09:51 AM
    Security
    How much can a landlord charge for security deposit for a pet in the state of New Jersey?

Also do they have to put the security deposit in a New Jersey bank or can they put it in a PA bank?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2006, 09:56 AM
    At the top of this forum is a "sticky" note with links to laws for most of the states. You can check NJ law there.

If there is a requirement to keep the security deposit in an account it can probably be in an account anywhere as long as the info is available.

A security deposit for a Pet may not be specifically addressed in the law. In which case any maximums listed would apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP Security Center [ 9 Answers ]

I run avg anti virus and xp in my security centre it says no anit virus found but avg is running fine all updates are done what is the problem

My security [ 2 Answers ]

I was renting a duplex and the lease expired on 07/31/06. On 08/05/06, I went to see my landlord to drop off rent for the month of August and to talk to him about renewing my lease since him nor his wife came to me before the expiration of my lease to discuss this matter with me. After I handed...

Security [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a new version of Norton's Internet Security. Now a box will pop up asking me if I want to allow certain sites. How can I make an informed decision when it just says hcm.exe. I do not know what program this would allow to execute. Can you tell me what hcm.exe is and how I can find...

Security Flaws [ 5 Answers ]

For years I have been advised not to use IE because of browser bloat,security issues,and general boring look of its interface.So after trying Netscape,Opera,and a few odd browsers,which I will not mention,I've finally settled on Firefox.Reliable,open source,quick loading,and apparently,now that the...

Security [ 3 Answers ]

Recently divorcing and having utilized many different options to get information from husbands cell, computer, etc. via this site... I've come to realize that security is not as secure as one may think. Can anyone tell me a program or system (I'm not computer literate here) that can secure your...

View more questions Search