Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    My family would not care. They don't even know me anymore.
    J everybody would miss you. I would and if you don't believe us ask Peter:eek:
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 09:31 PM
    I wonder if I died tonight would anybody miss me?
    I'd miss you
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 09:32 PM

We would all miss you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 09:35 PM
    I wonder if I died tonight would anybody miss me?
    Dish girl. What's up?

You know that you'd be missed. None of that kind of talk or I'll slap you silly and I mean it.

Now dish. What's going on?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 09:53 PM

J you sound depressed, did something happen today? And of course we would all miss you and what you bring to us.
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 09:59 PM

J, if you need to talk, you know how to reach me. Sadly my magic jack is once again on the fritz, but I'll ask Sneezy to help me set up skype, and I'll find a way to call. Just say the word lady. Okay?

We're all here if you need to vent, if you need a hug, if you just need to throw things or cry. We're here. Do you hear me lady? We're here! You need us, we're all here.

Look at the support group you have. This whole site sweetie. Everyone here. We're your family in every sense of the word, don't you forget that.

{{{{J}}}}

Let us know you're okay. Okay? I'll worry all night if you don't come back to talk to us. I'll stay up all night to talk to you if that's what you need.

Just say the word lady. One little word, that's all it takes.

K?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 10:01 PM

I'll even get on the skype wagon if you EVER need anyone to talk with. You have lots of people that worry and LOVE you!
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I'll even get on the skype wagon if you EVER need anyone to talk with. You have lots of people that worry and LOVE you!!
    You should definitely talk to Bella, she has the cutest voice ever! :)
    Dogs Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 10:19 PM

It's so true, I do. :D
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 10:24 PM
    It's so true, I do. :D

And she's hilarious... :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    May be swimmers ear. he said it isn't hurting bad, just throbbing a little when he yawns. My Grandson. Doesn't have a fever. Called Doctor.
    Said...If it's still hurting tomorrow bring him in. My daughters in traing out of town so he is with us.
    I know if it were an ear infection, some drops of breastmilk could work! Perhaps not an option though... :) Some drops of warmed olive oil is supposed to be helpful too. Hope he feels better soon.
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 04:33 AM
    My family would not care. They don't even know me anymore.

Many, many people would miss you!! Are they all busy into their own things? What happened?
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jul 28, 2010, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    May be swimmers ear. he said it isn't hurting bad, just throbbing a little when he yawns. My Grandson. Doesn't have a fever. Called Doctor.
    Said...If it's still hurting tomorrow bring him in. My daughters in traing out of town so he is with us.
    If it is swimmers ear, swimmers ear drops may help. I know they helped me quite a few times.
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 05:40 AM
    Practice and a full bladder makes perfect.
    I will have to work on it since I didn't really try the bottle, as I knew aim issues would be involved... I was never good at playing Asteroids either. But now I feel I might have sold myself short and could have given it a go. Maybe I'll lay some newspaper down or something first though... :D
    Dogs Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 10:11 AM

Hahahaha! :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Many, many people would miss you!!! Are they all busy into their own things?? What happened?
    Long story. Just very tired and frustrated with some people.

I've been out of my Nexium so I haven't been able to eat and hold my food down for the past few days (was finally able to get it refilled today)

And out of my Pristiq for the last week, so the hot flashes have been coming back with a vengeance (finally able to get it refilled today as well).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:29 PM
    I've been out of my Nexium so I haven't been able to eat and hold my food down for the past few days (was finally able to get it refilled today)
    Woo woo! I have a week's worth left from my ulcer adventure last fall. I would have sent them to you overnight.
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:39 PM
    It's been bad WG. I even vomited today after drinking a simple glass of WATER! :eek:

I have, however, come to the conclusion that the Nexium is the reason I gained 20 pounds. :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:47 PM
    It's been bad WG. I even vomited today after drinking a simple glass of WATER!! :eek:

I have, however, come to the conclusion that the Nexium is the reason I gained 20 pounds. :(
    Hmmm, I didn't gain when taking the Nexium. I did stop taking Verapamil, and got switched to a diuretic six months ago or so. You can't win, can you. Something that cures you ends up killing you.
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 03:01 PM

I gained when I started taking Nexium because I could actually EAT again.

My acid reflux was so bad that any time I would eat my food would get "stuck" and I would have to go throw it up or choke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Random [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just finished year 12 in australia (a couple of days ago actually) And I've always wondered about american high school... I hear on TV and what not about "softmore's" and "freshmans" What do these terms mean? And are there any more?

Random thoughts [ 46 Answers ]

Hello: Something happened. I don't know what. I'm a libertarian. I'm a capitalist. I'm a small businessman. I'm old. I'm a believer in the business model. Did I say I'm old? I remember when big business served the needs of its customers. The Wolverine would say would say they still...

Random 10? [ 3 Answers ]

A building hoist lifts ten 50 kg bags of cement through a vertical distance of 30 m to the top of a high rise building. Calculate the work done by the hoist, assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81 m/s2. Work done = Force x Distance moved (J) but Force = Mass x Acceleration (N) ...

View more questions Search