Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rstella Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 02:34 AM

There is an approach that suggests the more you believe in such other-wordly concepts as "evil eyes" the more they will occur to you.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rstella View Post
    There is an approach that suggests the more you believe in such other-wordly concepts as "evil eyes" the more they will occur to you.

No way...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rstella View Post
    I agree, and the converse is true of course, the less one believes in other-worldly concepts the less things like "evil eyes" occur to them. A person believes what they want to believe.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I agree, and the converse is true of course, the less one believes in other-worldly concepts the less things like "evil eyes" occur to them. A person believes what they want to believe.

Exactly Need Karma!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy film evil boy on farm turns into a bird or sees through eyes of a bird [ 4 Answers ]

What I remember of the film An old big (tall) wooden? Farmhouse. Located I think in the USA. The family had European connections. The boy was bad or evil or misunderstood (not sure) He could either turn into or see through the eyes of a flying bird. This is something I think that was passed...

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

Recognize this? [ 4 Answers ]

The wall material in the photo seems to be some kind of glued and pressed bamboo? Anyone recognize it? It ain't drywall!

View more questions Search