Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 14, 2010, 07:55 AM

This thread reminds me of that old joke:

Question: How do you make a million dollars in the stock market?

Answer: Start with two million dollars.

Sorry - couldn't resist!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2010, 07:59 AM

I was really hoping to read this and find out how to make a million dollars in a month. Dang it!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 14, 2010, 10:18 AM

You could always become a VERY high-class hooker. Then all you have to do is blackmail your clients to get the million.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 03:54 AM

Yes, I know this thread is getting a little aged, but I just can't let this one go. I can't believe people are answering this seriously.

Leslie dear, you can't make a million in a month, you can't buy your house, nothing wrong with dreams but know the difference between dream and reality. Welcome to the real world. Who put the idea into your head that you could even do such a thing?

You need a very serious reality check here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 million dollars [ 6 Answers ]

I have silver coin certificate of 1928, B 23137201 N. the face value is one million. I want to know how much that costs?

Investing 1 Million Dollars [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I am a 41 YO Male and my mom is 65 YO, we recently won a malpractice Lawsuit worth 3.5 million dollars. The lawyer will take 700K and the Insurance company Will get their money they paid out medically so that is 375K. My questions is this, what Would you do with 1.1 Million dollars...

Investing 1 million dollars? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband is being forced to sell a large piece of property in W. Tx. It should net around 1.5- 2.0 million. With taxes and realestate fee's I'm conservativly giving us in pocket around 1.3. I want to invest 1 million in a VERY secure way, with almost none to no risk. We lost an inheritance...

View more questions Search