Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMulhall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 08:13 PM
    I believe that my father's spirit is in my home. My children and husband have also
    I believe that my father's spirit is in my home. My children and husband have also felf his presence. We have seen shadows in doorways and in a mirror. We have also smelled cigarette smoke, when there is no one smoking. I also found my mother's wedding ring in my bed. I had not put it on for quite some time. She gave it to me before he died, as they were divorced. I felt that was his way of telling me he is here.
    When my 10 year old son was 2, he talked about "the guy" who talked to him at night and told him stories. I just thought it was dreams he was having. After he talked about this for a few weeks, he saw a picture of me and my father.. he pointed to the picture and said that's the guy. My father passed away before he was born and the picture was not promenantly displayed. I had never talked about him with my son, because he was so young.
    I believe that we have had other good spirirts in my home in years past. I would really like to communicate with my father as I was young and not prepared when he passed away. He has been gone for 16 years now. Are there ways that I can communicate with his spirit? It would bring me great comfort.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 10:04 PM
    Hi, KMulhall!

I'm not sure about the being able to communicate with him thing.

Concerning feeling and seeing the presence of your father, I've had similar types of experiences in my own life as well as with others dear to me about feeling and seeing the presence of a loved one who has passed on.

If interested in my sharing about them, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 09:25 AM

I would say that you need to feel your confort from knowing he is there and that he cares.

I have had very similar things ourselves. We moved into my wives aunt and uncle home. Almost every day at a certain time a shadow came past the widow, there would be the smell of cigar smoke in one room and many other things. We always had a sense that he or they were looking after our son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My father's spirit? [ 5 Answers ]

I have always been a huge skeptic when it comes to paranormal activity. But since we moved into our new home 9 years ago, weird things have been happening. Everyone in our neighborhood has had some type of "strange" happenings in their home. It's more like the feeling of being watched. ...

Moving my children back home from AZ to Il without my husband [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I moved to AZ in 2004 and I want to move back home. Is it legal for me to take my children back home without his permission or can he have me arrested?

Is there a spirit following my husband? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been experiencing a feeling of someone following him for about 2-3 years now. Not all the time, but probably 2-3 times a year. He states that it's a dwarf man that follows him. My husband states that he does not know what he looks like, but all he knows is that he's small and is...

How do I get rid of a spirit that is haunting my children? [ 20 Answers ]

I need help!! My son is 18 years old. He had several visits from an evil spirit when he was about 7-9. It left or stopped bothering him for awhile now. Now, I have a 2 year old little girl. She all of the sudden is afraid of everything. About two weeks ago, I felt it watching me. I did not say...

How to find father's illegitimate children? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have both passed away recently. There has been enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that my father had another child with an unknown mistress many years ago. Does anyone know how to go about looking for this person. All I have to go on is my father's name (which might not even be...

View more questions Search