Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luke horton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 08:56 AM
    Smelly shower
    Hi when I have a shower a smell like fish appears down stairs any idea ?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 11, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Where is the smell the worse? Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smelly Shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

Please recommend how to stop the smell coming from the shower stall drain. The shower is located on the second floor. I have poured bleach down it and let it sit for about 30 minutes but the smell returns. I have read to use oxygenated bleach but I am not sure if this would work any better. ...

Smelly [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get the sour milk smell out of something?

Smelly bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Our downstairs bathroom has a awful smell coming from it. The smell doesn't exist in any of the upstair bathrooms. Our house is under 2 years old. The wax seal been replaced under the toilet and yet the smell still exists. Any other ideas what may be causing this odor?

Smelly drains [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried draino and also the bleach techniqe however neither of them works but in addition to the shower whenever I flush my toilet I get the same odor.I live in a basement and while I am not sure what the technical terms are I think I have a direct vent to the sewer in my bathroom so there is no...

Smelly bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

I keep my bathroom extremely clean. It's a full bath, regular size with bathtub. I clean everyday and I am the only user. However, about a month ago until now, I smell urine from the toilet area, every time I enter the bathroom. Each time I use, I clean with Clorox again, and the next time I enter...

View more questions Search