Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darlene325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 04:33 PM
    My Aunt who lives in North Carolina needs glasses but can not afford them
    My aunt who lives in North Carolina needs glasses but can't afford them. Medicare will not pay for them, she also has a heart problem and really needs the glasses. Is there any place near Wallace,NC that can help her?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 11, 2010, 05:01 PM

Try contacting the lions club. Around here, they will do what they can to help pay for glasses for people who can't afford to get them.

You can also try asking the salvation army and catholic charities if they know of any place that can help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 06:26 PM

OK, your aunt, silly question, can you not help some, perhaps her other family members, everyone kick in 10 bucks and soon it is paid for
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Hi, Darlene325!

You might also want to click on the following link and read the excellent information provided by our Vision Expert, ChihuahuaMomma.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

Below, is the link to another site that you might want to try.

New Eyes for the Needy: Providing Glasses in the US -- Sources of Free Eye Exams

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is wilmington North Carolina? [ 4 Answers ]

I just basically wanted to know how wilmington was.is it safe and pretty much a safe place to live. I no that everywhere can have it faults.but just a quick breaf about it in general would be helpful.or if you live there now.. let me know the area and how it is.thanks?

North Carolina v. Bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

I have just paid off a Chap. 13 bankruptcy. I now find that the county has been charging interest on the one year's property taxes included in the plan throughout the terms of the plan. The county tax collector's office tells me that this is allowed under North Carolina law. How does a state law...

DUI in North Carolina [ 22 Answers ]

I was arrested for a dui in North Carolina in May 2008. The stop was unlawful I was stopped (in the officers own worfds booth to me and my attorney) because "I was a white guy, in a shiny yellow pickup, with out of state plates, and nicely dressed in a black neighborhood known for crime and...

I live in North Carolina and he lives in Florida. [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to North Carolina from the state of Florida and my ex-fiance now has a new girlfriend after only three weeks. I am four months pregnant and he states that he wants to sign over his parental rights so that he doesn't have to pay child support. If he signs over his rights can I still file...

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

View more questions Search