Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Upload pictures
    Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures. I need to attach some pictures for my question.

Thank you Ask Me Help Desk.:)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 04:43 PM

You could always use this service its free.

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 04:44 PM

Under the reply box on this thread, click "Go Advanced."

There will be a toolbar above the text box. On that toolbar, click the paperclip icon. It will bring up a screen for you to attach a photo from your computer files. There is a size limit. Once you have uploaded the photo you can click on the paperclip again to attach that photo to your post.

You should be able to attach a photo to a new question by selecting the forum you wish to ask in and clicking on "Ask a new question" at the top of the questions list.
    davidadrian140 Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Under the reply box on this thread, click "Go Advanced."

There will be a toolbar above the text box. On that toolbar, click the paperclip icon. It will bring up a screen for you to attach a photo from your computer files. There is a size limit. Once you have uploaded the photo you can click on the paperclip again to attach that photo to your post.

You should be able to attach a photo to a new question by selecting the forum you wish to ask in and clicking on "Ask a new question" at the top of the questions list.
    Thank you Catsmine. Not to good with computers. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I upload pictures [ 4 Answers ]

I have a drawing, it appears to be done with charcoil. Can anyone understand the signature? Thanks

How can I still could upload this picture? [ 2 Answers ]

These days I'm going to upload my picture to wordpress but the format. Bmp (the result of my wecam) and could not. And I was thinking, how can I still could upload this picture? Finally... 1. I write keywords in Google "edit my pic online" 2. http://www.picnik.com/ appeared after I tried...

Unable to upload ANY pictures. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new here,and don't know much about computers.. I have been trying to find this out for three weeks but nobody can help me so I thought I would try here. 3 weeks ago I bought a laptop, if I go to a website where you are able to upload a picture to your profile,I can't upload pics...

View more questions Search