Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jade35 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by In Sorrow
    You said you were in the room when they tried to bring your mom back, and you also said you would not recommend this to anyone, Why what was the experience that you had ??
    My Mom had been having heart attacks, she had been in the hospital for a few days, she was being discharged on Sunday. I was getting ready to pick her up when the hospital called, the doctor said.. this is a bit sketchy for me.. that she wasn't responding and her chart said 'do not resuscitate'. I told him no, it said do all you can for one week.. that phone call ended quickly. I got to the hospital in fifteen minutes, she was doing better, but I looked at her vital signs.. and after watching them when my Dad died.. I knew they didn't look good. I was talking with my older brother and my husband when the doctor came out and said she had gone into cardiac arrest.. I asked if I could come into the room.. and he said I could.. I asked my brother if he wanted to.. and the doctor said.. no, only you can. Like I mentioned before, I was the one making decisions when she couldn't. When I went in the room, there were probably eight doctors and nurses working oh her. They were doing CPR, trying to get her heart beating again, etc. I felt like I shouldn't be there, there were parts of her exposed, it was about her dignity and I hated it. I heard someone say.. we lost her.. I felt the doctor I had been dealing with looking at me. When I looked at him, I knew what he was asking me without him saying anything. I knew it was over, and I shook my head and said you can stop. Then I sat down in a chair, and don't really remember much after that.
    proplastics Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by julie easterday
    My dad just passed away and I seem to be going down hill.I dont care about anything.I havent missed a day of church in the last 10 years until now.Im not mad at god or any thing like that infact i dont belive id make it without him. I can't belife this has happeded
    The last 10 months he lived with me and I took care of him and watched heiplessy as he took his last breath. Iwish I COULD FORGET ALL THE PAIN. What can I do to make it stop?:confused:

Julie do you still need help with your dads death and how you do life? I have a good place for you to find the answers... my 12 to 13 friends have found it there too! 100% success rate... and me too! I guarantee you if you do it you will have 100 percent success. Life will have new meaning to you! You will feel like living and doing it in a big way. You will get awesome results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search