Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Can a sunni muslim girl marry a mehdavi muslim
    I am a sunni muslim and deeply in love with a mehdavi muslim but he is not sure weather his community will allow him to marry a sunni
    saifwins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 05:13 AM
    Yes my friend your welcomed to marry a mehdavi... there is no objection...
    saifwins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Comment on saifwins's post
    But mehdavi should stand firm on his Mahdi beliefs
    fazalmahmood46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 11:14 PM
    Deen -e- mohammad deen-e-mehdi farq nahi hai in mein zara bhi
    Ek ne hamko de di kashti ek ne kashti paar lagadi.

Hazrath syed mohammed jaunpuri mehdi maud alaih salam does not bring any new religion nor he amended any thing in islam. He clearly mentioned in his teachings that " MAZHAB MA KITAB-ULLAH WO ITTEBA=E=RASOOL ALLAH" (my religion is based on allah's book (quran) and teachings of prophet mohammed sa. Mahdavis has the same kalima, same salath, and som like sunnis, there is no difference between the sunnis and mehdavis except mahdavis believes that mehdi alaih salam already came to this world and gone and sunni brothers still waiting for mehdi to come.
    army_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 02:58 AM
    Mujhe bhi aak ladki se pyar hai par mai dorta hu ki wo bhi mujh se pyer karti hai you nahi aor mere mummy daddy aor uss ke mummy daddy ko rishta manzur hoga ki nahi isliya mai 10th class ke last exam ke din use lave letter dunga us me likhuga ki :- mai tum se pyar karta hu tum mujh se pyar karti ho to (mai apna phone number bhi likhuga) mere phone number par phone karo mujh se pyar nahi karti to ise Aak bura sapna samaj kar bhool jana tumara love nick name:- Army@1 from MTA sanamdreas 1.0.5
    shanawarkhanam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Sure... Masha'llah
    hassan1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 12:57 PM
    @
    fazalmahmood46 : Sir I thing there is huge difference between mehdvis and sunnis... Mehdvis does not prefer ZAKAT while ZAKAT is most important farz in ISLAM after namaz... Mehdvis prefer USHER... in thing this is the major difference and there are many more differences like this one...
    hassan1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 01:02 PM
    @ fazalmahmood46:
    There is another big difference... you have a concept that you can not perform NAMAZ accept any MAHDVI imam... so can u perform HAJJ??
    Please answer me for this one...
    nasrkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Mehdavis are out of Islam, they have extra fard prayers, how can be??

They not pray Fardh Salah in mosques, because their community is very little in numbers, they don't have their own mosques everywhere in the world,

They don't eat food if it’s provided by Sunni Muslims; sure they don't go for hajj, because forcibly they have to pray behind a Sunni Imam in Hajj.

In subcontinent there are lots of sects in Islam, everyone believe they are the true Muslims, but they are Not. They are misguided by Islamic BABAS. Mr. JonhPuri one of them. There is a big difference between a Sunnis and Mehdavis

Open the mind and read the quran, inshallah Allah SWT will guide you on the right path.
    evadeking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 03:29 PM
    @Hassan1992: lol... dude... Mahdavis don't prefer Ushoor instead of Zakaat... prefer Ushoor AND Zakaat... Rassolullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam would giv 10% of his savings every month... and an additional 2.5% in Ramzan... wht we giv in Ramzan is Zakaat... wht we giv monthly is Ushoor... Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam asked people to giv Ushoor 10%... but people looked at this this way... "we r giving 2.5% in such an important month...y giv 10% tht is jus optional"... but when Mahdi Alaihis Salaam came... he revived this... n even if you look at it keeping Sunni Mahdavi aside... isnt giving 10% every month and then 2.5% in Ramzan better than giving 2.5%?
    N coming to Mahdavi Imam... I'm pretty sure you wudnt pray behind a Shia Imam... its the same concept... u have a different goal... Mahdavis pray for deedar-e-Khuda (vision of ALLAH)... Sunnis pray for Jannat... Mahdavis don't reject Jannat or sawab... we think we should pray for ALLAH n not for sawab... coz if we pray for ALLAH then jannat is all in his hands... its like Aamir Khan says in 3 Idiots... dont go after success... go for excellence... then success will be following you automatically... n we aim for excellence... n we go for Hajj... but we pray separately... Hajj n Namaz r 2 different things...
    abdulmajid81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 06:09 PM
    As-Salaamu Alaikum bhai
    We do offer zakat and besides zakat we give usher which was done by Aap salleah hu Alaihe wa sallam.
    abdulfaisalkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 01:43 AM
    Dear brother, sorry to say but zakat is one of the 5 pillars of islam.. am I rite? If a mehdavi is not paying zakat, then how come he is a muslim. Ya I agree with you that we mehdavis also pay Ushur too. But zakat is the first necessary then ushur..
    syedak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 09:30 AM
    MY dear brother someone has miss guided your question Zakatis one of the Five Pillars of Islam of islam ,so Mahdavis give zakath and UShoor correctly where are I have so many sunni friend they don’t believe in USHOOR there is clear statement in quran about USHOOR
    Sama0023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Tell your lover to convert to Sunni Muslim and marry you. Tell him to delete Mahdavi title from his name. I did fall for a Mahdavi guy and I have refused him and avoided him, with my all capabilities. Because after all above everything I am a Muslim.
    syedjalal1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 05:57 AM
    @nasrkhan:firstly As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu brother we don't offer any extra prayer we mehdavi offer same prayer as told by nabi-o-kareem (sas)pbuh
    And there is nothing like we don't eat food offered by sunni we do eat food offered by sunni.
    And my friend we do go for hajj and even their we don't pyar after a sunni imam.
    Most important before pointing out finger on our imam please read this hadees care fully as we and all muslims believe that prophet pbuh is the last messenger and in this hadees he says as following:
    Ibne Umar RZ said that Mohammed said "Mahdi's advent will occur at such a village called as Kar'ah" {"The name of city of Jaunpur in ancient India was Karيahî See the Book: Bharat Ka Pracheen Etihaas ٌ ref. Braheen-e-Mahdavia by Abdul Hakim Tadbir} ("Al Arful Wardi Fi Akhbar il Mahdi" Jalaluddin Suyuti, Abu Nayeem, Abu Bakr bin Muqri, Ma'jam, Ibn Adi AlKalam, AlKuniji AlBayan, Dr.Taher Ul Quadri "Amad Sayyidina Imam Mehdi(AS)")

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

View more questions Search