Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mia1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Ever Thought of someone out of the blue?
    Hey All

As the subject states:
    Ever Thought of someone out of the blue?

All of a sudden am thinking about this guy whom I knew few years back. Am not in touch with him.
    Not sure what even triggered my thoughts of him! Last spoke/saw him aound 2001/2002.
    We were not in a relationship or anything.
    But for some reason am thinking about him a lot!
    Anyone experienced this? If so, what did you do? What does it mean?

Xox
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Hi, Mia1982!

Yes. That sort of thing has happened to me from time to time. Usually, I end up seeing or hearing from or about the person in the near future.

I think that it has to do with us being connected with others in ways that we still aren't yet able to explain.

Thanks!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 09:57 AM

Yes,I have experienced that before,sometimes a smell or a song or just a randam thought or memory would just float up from no where,I can't explain it,but I don't dwell on,some memories are nice, and others get squashed back down!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 10:22 AM
    After my eighth grade year in the summertime, I was up in my room at the home of my parents. In an instant, I had the very, very strong thoughts about a friend who had left the area about four years earlier.

It was a matter of minutes after that, that my friend, about whom I was thinking, and some others appeared at the bottom of one of my windows calling my name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

But I thought he/she was different. [ 2 Answers ]

Its funny a lot of the common ground everyone shares during a break up (re: Break up Survival Guide). Its amazing sometimes how long it takes you to sink that your ex is no different than anyone else's. We'd all like to hope that they will change their minds, "not him! NOT HIM!", that MY...

I thought I was doing so well. [ 4 Answers ]

I've posted about my break up already on here.(https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/trying-nc-but-want-let-him-know-something-199307.html) Talking to people on here has helped me out a lot during these weeks after the break up. This past weekend I found out about how he's dating this...

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search